Welcome to My Personal Page
DONATE TO HELP ME SUPPORT LIFE-CHANGING FRIENDSHIPS
Hi Family and Friends!
Thank you for visiting my Bowl for Kids’ Sake fundraising webpage! I hope you’ll join me in my efforts to help create more life-changing friendships for children by supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City.
I started my BBBS journey when Magi was 12 years old. She is now a beautiful, charasmatic 16 year old with so much going for her. Joining the Big Brothers Big Sisters program has truly been a blessing to both of our lives and I couldn't have asked for a better match!
Sadly, there are over 500 kids in the Kansas City area that are waiting on relationships like the one my little and I have. Please contribute to a life changing friendship and changing a child's life forever. Any donation amount is appreciated.
Thank you all for taking the time to visit my page. I appreciate you all!
Help me reach my fundraising goal by making a donation today! Your financial support helps BBBS provide programs to children who need it the most. Your donation helps develop more college grads and community leaders. Together we can make a difference!
- 25% of school aged children live in one-parent homes.
- 90% of court cases involve children from single parent homes
- 90% of high school drop outs are from single parent homes
- 60% of teens who commit suicide are from single parent homes
When Matched with a Big:
- 97% of kids believe that their Big has a positive impact on their lives
- 96% report no alcohol/drug use
- 75% more likely to graduate highschool
- 84% have higher self esteem
- 67% have a better attitude towards school
•$1,000 to match and support a Little
•$500 to recruit a new Big
•100% of proceeds raised stay in Kansas City
•500+ kids are currently waiting for your donation
Raised $500 for BBBSKC
Fundraising Honor Roll
Walt and Meg
Amanda and Stacie
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.